Who We Are?
As a home care provider, we want you to trust us with your personal and health needs.
Know who we are and our aim.
We proudly provide non-medical home care services to individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. We are composed of highly trained and competent staff members who are dedicated and experts in delivering home care services in the comfort of our client’s home.
Through our personalized care plan, we can give you the needed care services that are all intended to cater to your unique personal and health needs. With us, we ensure around-the-clock services and supervision to help you achieve optimum health and wellness.
OUR core Values
Our Founders time in the military has instilled in her a sense of honor and duty to help those in need. This also helped her to create these Core Values in order to service our clients best.
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.
It is our mission to provide our clients with exceptional home care services and achieve the optimum wellness they deserve. Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values.
AideCare At Home
6555 Sanger Rd. Ste. 100
Orlando, FL 32827
(Se Habla Español)