Take advantage of our services today, which are all designed to help our clients achieve overall wellness.
To execute our mission, we offer various non-medical home care services that are made specifically to meet your health and personal needs. Our team of professional caregivers is ready to assist you with your daily routine. The services we offer are all aimed towards improving your overall well-being.
Click THE Service to see more
We provide care and supervision 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to meet your needs.
Our Live-In Care service aims to offer home care services to every individual in the comfort of their own home. Our professional caregivers are responsible for giving around-the-clock care and supervision to ensure that your needs are immediately met. They will also perform regular monitoring to see if there are changes or improvements in your health.
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Incidental transportation
- Medication reminders
- Grooming guidance
We are hands-on in delivering personal care to ensure visible results.
Aging, illness, or disability should not be a hindrance to maintain good personal hygiene. However, if your loved ones are already having a hard time taking care of themselves, then you can trust us to help them with their personal hygiene needs. We will see to it that they are clean and organized every single day.
Caregivers’ responsibility includes:
- Help with a sponge bath, tub bath, bed bath or a shower
- Wash hair and help your loved ones with their favorite hairstyle
- Help with dental hygiene
- And more
Allow us to provide the right care for your senior loved ones with Dementia.
It’s not easy to take care of a patient with Dementia. There are things you need to adjust in order to maintain a gentle pace with them. When it comes to Dementia care, you can always trust us. We have highly trained professional caregivers who are experts in providing care services that would help achieve and accomplish their day-to-day activities.
Our agency offers around-the-clock support with the following services:
- Engaging activities for mental stimulation
- Meals and medication reminders on a routine schedule
- Compassionate support for their day-to-day activities
We will always be by your side – your warm and friendly companion.
Anyone can experience depression. Your senior or disabled loved ones are also prone to being depressed if no one can take care of them physically and emotionally. Don’t let this happen to them. We understand how being alone and lonely feels. That is why we are offering companion care services to individuals who need someone to keep them company at home.
Our companionship services include, but are not limited to:
- Arranging appointments
- Assistance with morning wake-up
- Bedtime assistance
- Medication reminders
- Accompanying to doctor’s visits
- Grocery lists preparation
- Assistance with reading
- Visiting neighbors & friends
- Playing games or cards
- Assistance with coupon clipping
- Answering the telephone
- Organizing/mailing bills and letters
- Caring for house plants
- And more
We salute all veterans and their surviving spouses.
Allow us to reciprocate the goodness you have done for our country by taking care of your personal needs. We offer home care services that are specifically made to meet your unique health and personal care requirements.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
Take a break. Allow us to assist you and your loved ones with your needs.
As a family caregiver, as much as it is important to take care of your senior or ailing loved one, taking care of yourself should also be your priority. We understand that care-giving is not an easy task. That is why we offer respite care service that would give primary caregivers the chance to unwind and have a break from their workload. While you are on a break, we will provide temporary home care services in your stead.
We offer the following services:
- Light housekeeping
- Attend to daily living activities
- Home safety supervision
- Personal care
- And much more
Take advantage of our mobility assistance service and have the chance to move at your own pace.
We understand that aging or disabled individuals are already limited to the things they want to do, especially when it comes to their mobility. That is why we are offering mobility assistance to ensure that they will have a convenient way of accomplishing their day-to-day activities. Our caregivers will help every client we serve to maintain an active lifestyle despite their age, abilities, or overall health condition.
Our care aides will:
- Walk with your loved ones in their home, at the store, and outside during a nice weather
- Guide your loved ones if they need a walker or walk by their side gently holding your loved one’s arm or hand
- Help your loved ones get up and sit down on their favorite chair or to safely get out of bed in the morning or after a nap
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset
- Providing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry and applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency
– 3 Essential Questions
to ensure the company you choose has a strong set of core values:
Will I be able to easily communicate with the personal attendant and have continued access to my case manager?
This is the core of our approach. We believe that you should never feel there is a lack of control or communication with your personal attendant. For this reason, you are assigned a case manager who is always available.
Has a sense of trust been established?
We believe this is the key to a comfortable relationship and the well-being of the client. That’s why we carefully screen all our personal attendants.
Am I confident I will get the professional care promised and that there will be accountability and follow up?
Home care is dynamic; a family’s needs can change daily. You chose home care to allow your loved one to remain independent and retain their quality of life, not to endure more paperwork and problem-solving. We make a simple promise: we will be there for your family. If you’re not satisfied, we will work with you until you are.
AideCare At Home
6555 Sanger Rd. Ste. 100
Orlando, FL 32827
(Se Habla Español)